Coldwater, Ohio 2020 Senior – Katie Alig
In the summer of 2019, I released that I was accepting seniors graduating in 2020 and one of the first to inquire was Katie! Katie is a 2020 graduating senior from Coldwater, Ohio. This girl is so incredibly special and has more than an abundance to offer the world. Katie has a heart like no other, a smile that lights up a room, and spreads kindness everywhere she goes. She reminds me of myself in ways that she wants to make everyone smile and be enjoying the season of life that they are in. This girl is one in a million.
While photographing Katie during her senior year, I’ve learned many things about her and her heart. Katie enjoys being active and working out, hanging out with family and friends, and playing the piano. She is involved in many extra-curricular activities at her high school in which some include Volleyball, Track and Field, FCCLA and Key Club, National Honors Society, 4H, Student Council, Class Secretary, and pre-school religion class teacher.
While talking with Katie, I asked her how she would change the world. Her response was, “I would love to change the world by spreading kindness wherever I go whether that be helping a classmate with homework or being there for someone who is going through a hard time. Also, I want to help the less fortunate and one of my dreams is to go to Haiti and help the people there.”
Five fun facts about Katie:
1. She loves God and everything He has done for her within her life. Her faith has become a very important part of her life, especially by making her Confirmation within the past year. “There is no better feeling than His glory.”
2. Katie’s family consists of her parents, Lisa and Chuck, her younger sister, Haley, and her two dogs. Whenever she thinks of her family, she can’t help but feel blessed with how great they are.
3. Outside of her house, her family has a small vineyard where they grow grapes to sell to local wineries to make wine.
4. She has a major sweet tooth!
5. The spring is one of her favorite times of the year because it is Track season. Ever since she was little, she has been around track because her dad has been one of the coaches. It is truly her favorite sport to participate in and one of her favorite parts is that she is with her best friend while doing it!
She will be attending Miami University as an undecided major.
Check out some of Katie’s senior pictures below and comment with some love!